#GivingTuesday “Bump in the Road” Campaign!
Bishop Sullivan Center is working to help our neighbors in need overcome life’s “bumps in the road” – and we need your help getting the wheels to do it!
Our second van recently broke down, leaving our team with just one van keep our day-to-day operations up and running. Having adequate transportation is vital to our programs, allowing us to:
– Collect perishable items for our two food pantries and community kitchen
– Deliver groceries to homebound seniors in need
– Diversify our sources of food and develop more community partners – both more important than ever due to rising food costs.
– Pick up large donations and items from community drives, including food, coats, diapers, clothing, and more
– Run Project ElderCool, our summer program providing AC units and installation for low-income seniors and neighbors with medical needs
We have an immediate and unexpected need for another van to support our programs.
Your gift this #GivingTuesday will help us get back on the road.
Questions? Contact us today!