Community Kitchen

All are welcome to a hot meal at our Community Kitchen 

Where: 3936 Troost Ave

When: 4:30-6:00pm, Monday - Friday



 Groceries are available once a month from one of our two pantries. See below for location and times.


Your address: Pantry to visit: When to arrive for groceries:
  Within the following zip codes:
  6435 Truman Rd  
  Monday-Thursday, 1-4pm
Within the following streets:
     North: 25th St
     South: 55th St
     East: Cleveland Ave
     West: State Line Rd
  3936 Troost Ave   Monday-Thursday, 9am-12:30pm


When you come to the food pantry for the first time or to renew your pantry card, please bring the following documents: 
  1. Your photo ID
  2. Proof of address within the last 30 days such as a utility bill
  3. Social Security Cards or birth certificates for everyone in your household for whom you would like food
  4. Proof of income from the last 30 days such as a paycheck stub, disability award letter, EBT card, or unemployment check stub

Feel free to contact us with any questions at 816-231-0984. If you do not find the service you are looking for, please call United Way at 2-1-1 for referral to another organization.