Get HelpKansas City's Medicine Cabinet
Through Kansas City’s Medicine Cabinet, we provide assistance with prescriptions, vision care, durable medical equipment, diabetic supplies, and dental emergencies.
Call and set up an appointment to get started:
Call either location:
6435 Truman Road
9 a.m.- Noon
3936 Troost Ave.
9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
To be eligible for assistance, you will need to be able to provide the following:
- Proof of household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Proof of income for everyone in the household
- Picture ID for all adults in the household
- Social Security Card or ITIN Card for everyone in the household
- Proof of address within the past 30 days
- Medical order such as a prescription or a statement from a medical provider validating a medical need
Many organizations in the area help with Kansas City’s Medicine Cabinet. Additional options can be found on their website.
If you do not find the service you are looking for, please call United Way at 2-1-1 for a referral to another organization.