If you would like to serve the meal that you have generously sponsored, please fill out and submit the form below. We welcome your service and look forward to meeting your group.
1) We need to know that you want to serve your sponsored meal at least 30 days in advance of the meal being served.
2) We must have at least 10 and no more than 15 people to serve a meal.
i) Those volunteers aged 13 to 16 should have at least an equal number of adult volunteers.
ii) Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and are not counted in the 10 people required to serve the meal.
3) We ask that all volunteers who are serving the meal arrive no later than 4:00 pm for orientation and training.
i) The community kitchen is located at 3936 Troost Ave, Kansas City, Missouri.
ii) Please park behind the yellow building and enter through the kitchen door.
4) If you would like a tour of the facility (pantry, resource rooms, etc) please let us know well in advance and allow an extra 15 minutes for the tour - i.e. arrive by 3:45 pm.
5) The meal is served from 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
6) After cleaning the kitchen and dining area, volunteers are usually on their way home by 6:45 pm.
7) Please direct any questions or concerns to Doug Langner at 816 561 8515.