Bishop Sullivan Center provides a variety of services to help low-income people throughout the metro. Please click on a link to learn more.
- Two Food Pantries (serving over 1,100 families each month)
- Community Kitchen (about 250 people served a hot meal five nights a week)
- Household Assistance (rent, utilities and other basic needs)
- Employment Services (Assist people finding employment - 368 in 2016)
- Project ElderCool (air conditioners for indigent elderly - 202 in 2016)
- Food Delivery to Homebound Elderly (about 16 each month)
- Clothes Closet (free clothing to our pantry clients)