Bishop Sullivan Center provides a variety of services to help low-income people throughout the metro. Please click on a link to learn more.
- Two Food Pantries (serving 1,200 families each month)
- One City Café (about 230 people served a hot meal five nights a week)
- Household Assistance (rent or utility bill assistance for 1,546 households in 2017)
- Employment Services (assist people finding employment - 402 in 2017)
- Project ElderCool (air conditioners for low-income seniors - 232 in 2017)
- Food Delivery to Homebound Elderly (about 16 each month)
- Clothes Closet (free clothing to our pantry clients)