Get HelpEmployment Services
Our Employment Services is committed to helping motivated, low-income job seekers find employment.
Since 1995, we have been providing free employment services, counseling and support to people seeking a job in metro Kansas City. We work individually with each client on work-readiness to help ensure they have the basic skills needed to be successful in the workplace. This includes working together on vocational ability, attitude, dependability, and ability to work as a team member.
When you join the program, the following is available to you:
- Individualized job counseling to assist with job searching, interviewing, keeping a job and building a career
- Resume, references, cover letter and mock job interview assistance
- Job search computer course training and access to our resource room to help you complete online applications to further your job search
- Information on job openings available at local companies
- Help with removing barriers that are making your job search more difficult
To get started in our program:
Call or stop by Bishop Sullivan Center – 3936 Troost Ave., KCMO 64110
Call or stop by Bishop Sullivan Center – 6435 Truman Rd., KCMO 64126
Watch A Hire Calling! to learn more about our Employment Services.