Get HelpEmployment Services
Our Employment Services is committed to helping job seekers find employment.
Since 1995, we have been providing free pre-employment counseling services to people seeking a job. We assess work-readiness for each client and help ensure they have the basic skills needed to be successful in the workplace. This includes working on vocational ability, attitude, dependability, and ability to work as a team member.
When you join the program, the following is available to you:
- Orientation to the program
- Up to three months of one-on-one job counseling
- Advice on job searching, interviewing, keeping a job and building a career
- Job lead assistance
- Resume, references and cover letter assistance
- Computer classes
- Computer lab available for searching for positions and submitting online applications
- Help with removing barriers that have held you back from success
Watch A Hire Calling! to learn more about our Employment Services.
|Call the location nearest to you to get started:|
6435 Truman Road
3936 Troost Ave.
2220 Central Ave.
If you do not find the service you are looking for, please call United Way at 2-1-1 for a referral to another organization.